Having the proper identification is important when receiving any services from Club Tattoo. Scroll down for more information on our Acceptable Forms of ID and Minor Age & Service Policies.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
Over 18 Years Old
- Any state issued ID or Driver’s License.
- Any Government issued Passport.
- Government issued Military ID
- Exotic Dancer certification card with photo
- Medical Marijuana card
17 & Younger (Minor)
Any minor that receive services from Club Tattoo must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. Both the minor and legal parent/guardian must have the appropriate identification present with them in order for the minor to receive services.
- State or Government issued photo ID
- State issued Driver’s License
- Student ID card issued by school or college (with picture). (must be accompanied with Birth Certificate)
- If the Minor has been emancipated OR guardianship has been transferred from natural parent to another person; legal court documents stating such must be presented
**The Minor MUST have their Birth Certificate (copies are accepted) if their Last names do not match the parent/legal guardian. IF the last names do not match, but the ID address matches then NO birth certificate is required. Parents name(s) must be on Birth Certificate.
Minor Age & Service Policy
Any minor that receive services from Club Tattoo must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Both the Minor and legal Parent/Guardian must have the appropriate identification present with them in order for the minor to receive services.
A parent/legal guardian must accompany a minor to the studio. ALL piercings on minors are at the Piercers discretion
- Body piercings start at age 14 years and up; excluding some specific piercings on minors. Please call the studio directly for more information.
- Club Tattoo will pierce the ear lobes of a minor under the age of 14 at the Piercers discretion. Please call the studio directly for more information.
A parent/legal guardian must accompany a minor to the studio
- Club Tattoo will Tattoo any person age 16 years and up at the Tattoo Artists discretion
- Parent / Legal Guardian must sign copy of tattoo stencil.
- The parent or legal guardian must accompany the minor throughout the tattoo process.
- If the Minor is having the tattoo drawn on their skin, the parent must stay until the drawing process is complete.