1. Clean the tattoo and pat dry. No lotion/ointment need be applied for the first 48 hours.
2. Measure the amount of Saniderm needed to cover the tattoo and allow for 1 inch of clean space around the tattoo to be covered by the Saniderm. Cut the desired piece from the Saniderm roll.
3. Remove the paper backing from the Saniderm.
4. Apply gently to the tattoo. For best results, ensure the tattooed area of the body is in a natural position.
5. Remove the plastic backing from the Saniderm.
6. Wear the Saniderm bandage for the first 8-24 hours then remove, clean, and pat dry.
7. Applying a water based hydrator (H2 Ocean Lotion/ Tattoo Lovers Care/ 2-3 daily and massage in thoroughly across the entire area.